Saturday, February 13, 2021

How to install Qt on Raspberry Pi?

 The Raspberry Pi is tiny but a very capable device and for those new to embedded programming it offers the ease of building application on the device itself instead of taking the cross compilation route which can be a very daunting process. In the following video I have explained how one can install Ubuntu Studio and Qt on the Raspberry Pi itself. I hope it will be of use to someone.


In subsequent posts I will go in to details of creating a custom embedded linux with full Qt programming environment. Please leave your comments below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun with Yocto, Qt and Raspberry Pi 4: Embedded browser based scalable entertainment and business app

I want to share my experience of how I went about creating a embedded browser based application which would work on a  tiny 7 inch lcd displ...